Let's talk about Olympic Hitler Youth and 1935 Reichsparteitag daggers

Wittmann offering total crap as usual.
Only $1700.-

Here is the Cuban`s lame fishing-4-fools description:
These DJ Knives are very popular items. We used to see them quite a bite after the Berlin Wall came down, but most of the available examples have since gone into collections. I am happy to be able to offer this piece. The hilt is constructed from aluminum, with a eagle head pommel. The crossguard is also aluminum, with a teardrop quillon that flares upward.
The grip plates are black checkered Bakelite and are in perfect condition. These plates are retained by aluminum rivets with dressed heads on both sides.

The scabbard shell tapers to a point and is completely straight throughout. The original paint is 100% intact and in mint condition. Attached to the reverse of the scabbard is a leather belt loop, which is fitted with a retainer loop and a working snap. The leather remains in pristine condition.
The blade is single edged, with a false edge at the top which runs about a third of the way back down the blade. The obverse of the blade has been decorated with a gilded eagle and swastika. Beneath the bird, in capital letters, are the words, "Reichspartietag / Nüremberg / 1935". Below this is the colorful coat of arms of the city of Nuremberg, in a shield. The etch is quite beautiful.
This knives were sold as souvenirs of the 1935 Party rallies. A few boxes of leftovers were found after the Berlin Wall came down. This is a very fine example and a key piece for the HJ collector.
Near Mint. $1,695.00

LINK

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

At least we now know where Wittmann`s Ultimate Proof - "DJ knife bag" came from.
Walter Kanzler, and his DJ Fart Knife! ha ha ha ha ha
Enjoy.

Another good video exposing this crap for what it is. I think the toilet paper is actually a napkin on a roll to wipe their mouths off after spewing all the BS about the "DJ" knives, xmas decorations and whatever the "picker" they use discovers next.

The Ay-Del-Whys? That`s for the after show Meet `n Bend in the motel room. Each member has to bring his own roll of Edelweiß, and mop up after they are done with him.
You know that the collector who coined the phrase Caveat Emptor, was bleeding from the ***hole! LOL. Walter really is the gift that keeps on giving. And the cockyness about those two twins while they are spinning their mile-long yarn is unbelievable. If Walter hadn`t found that normal HJ packet, they would never have known that the DJ knife replaced the HJ knife... and that the DK knife was an actual TR product? Hey? Come again? It`s like they just open their cake holes and let it dribble out.. "Proof"? Did you hear that cheeky monkey use the word proof? IMHO both are mentally ill and need treatment. I wonder how many hundreds of thousands both have skimmed from collectors by peddling their fairy tales? True it`s the collectors own fault, but hopefully the videos will give younger collectors a look-see into how their twisted minds work, and what they consider "proof".
Idiotic!

The Ay-Del-Whys? That`s for the after show Meet `n Bend in the motel room. Each member has to bring his own roll of Edelweiß, and mop up after they are done with him.
You know that the collector who coined the phrase Caveat Emptor, was bleeding from the ***hole! LOL. Walter really is the gift that keeps on giving. And the cockyness about those two twins while they are spinning their mile-long yarn is unbelievable. If Walter hadn`t found that normal HJ packet, they would never have known that the DJ knife replaced the HJ knife... and that the DK knife was an actual TR product? Hey? Come again? It`s like they just open their cake holes and let it dribble out.. "Proof"? Did you hear that cheeky monkey use the word proof? IMHO both are mentally ill and need treatment. I wonder how many hundreds of thousands both have skimmed from collectors by peddling their fairy tales? True it`s the collectors own fault, but hopefully the videos will give younger collectors a look-see into how their twisted minds work, and what they consider "proof".
Idiotic!

All true my friend! It is very interesting to watch the entire WAM 2018 Max Show video. Wittmann's demeanor is entirely different while interacting with Kanzler than any of the other dealers/attendees. Their segment is kind of like two shyster carnival barkers mixed with an old cheesy Laurel & Hardy routine. It's actually quite humorous .....

It is, very interesting to watch two people talking 100% BS, knowing full well that they are talking 100% BS, and trying to keep a straight face. The way Wittmann looks into the camera at times, you just know that he is thinking about me, hoping... "Sheeeeeeeet, I hope that Micro Macro doesn`t pick up on this and edit it into another piss take video." BS artists, both of them. I will have another WALTER video out by the weekend, this s**ts just too good to pass up. The MAX twins, the gifts that keep on giving.

Yes - I saw the update - prices up to $2600 for the HJ Olympic and Party Days knives. These are featured in the You Tube Ohio Military/ Tom and Walter show video. And yet You Tube has the nerve to take down Jo Rivett's pro collector anti-fake videos!

These guys don't give a flying ###k. They have their people in place on the other forums, ever-ready to pounce on anyone who dares to challenge the Wittmann/Weinand/Johnson et al gravy train. They will never mention hj-research though of course because that would mean admitting that they are aware of and understand the problems with the premise that these silly little knives are what the aforementioned say they are.

Really does suck that Jo's stuff has gone but in today's political climate nothing suprises me any more...

Gary,I just checked my utube subscriptions and all of my saved 3rd Reich stuff has been deleted by utube ...Jo's stuff and other WW2 German stuff is gone (they left all my Rhodesian stuff for now). I guess we collectors / savers of history are next on the agenda of the left. I bet a dollar to a doughnut that the Facebook pages will be next to disappear in the near future.
Regards,
Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mike,

Yes, according to alpha007 this is true. I have heard that Jo is now uploading his content to bitchute.

I guess we collectors / savers of history are next on the agenda of the left. I bet a dollar to a doughnut that the Facebook pages will be next to disappear in the near future.

Yep, I was really pleased to see Trump highlighting the issues with the left controlling public discourse but as far as real change and the return of true free speech are concerned I'm not holding my breath just yet..

If you want to see exactly where the fake HJ Olympic and Party Days knives were shown in the latest Wittmann video, go to the 8 minute mark in the WAM Show Journal posted on June 17, 2019

Back