Looking for a Hitler Youth knife Scabbard - need your help

Thanks Received
Hi Comrades!!!

I am looking for a Hitler Youth knife Scabbard so I need your help with this. Pleaseeeee!!!

What do you think from the scabbards below?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Antonio do you have any pix of the rear of the scabbard in the 3rd picture?, make sure it does not say "MADE IN GERMANY" stamped either on the back of the leather hanger or just above the small rivet on front of the scabbard as they do come like this & are post war also but if it doesn't its likely to be a genuine period HJ scabbard.

Regards Scott.

If you can get the original one for 10-20e your laughing!

Well, after checking properly, I dont think I could get one for less than 30 Euros... but well, I will keep trying for sure!!!

Regards

Antonio

if its period that is still very good! i think it would be very easy to pay 70e-100e for a half decent one

if its period that is still very good! i think it would be very easy to pay 70e-100e for a half decent one

I agree with mike 70-100 euro is the going price for a complete hj scabbard with working snap button, a very hard thing to find for 30euro:lol:, but if you do bite the sellers hand off :laugh:

Hi guys!
Thanks for your comments!
I know now where to stand. My mistake. Then definitely, I will keep me busy with my tinnies and check everyday for an opportunity.
Regards
Antonio

Antonio i think from the terrible photos :w00t: you may be ok, the scabbard must be a repaint but the leather hanger whats left of it looks good!

at 15e its a good buy

Thanks Mike!!!

I am really happy with it, I think the price was excellent. But looking forward to receive it and then I will post much better pictures!!!

REgards

Antonio

Back