Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Yeah but guys, does it really matter what one toe-rag, on a forum, populated by toe-rags... actually thinks?
    He can believe in Santa Clause for all it matters...

Please login to view user info
    The main reason is that he is a serious HJ knife collector that seems to know everything about them from maker to maker & refuses to believe that there was ever an HJ knife that came out from the factory with an Opaque red enamel insignia, i am not trying to change his mind but want to understand & learn about this subject myself & let other collectors know some facts that have never been talked about with some good hard evidence!!

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Yeah but guys, does it really matter what one toe-rag, on a forum, populated by toe-rags... actually thinks?
    He can believe in Santa Clause for all it matters...
    Understand that mate and if I knew that people were coming here to read our discussion too that would be fine. I just don't like the idea that people are getting their news from just one source and thinking that's all they need to know. There is some utter drivel written about HJ stuff on WAF, WRF etc and I can only hope that enough people are coming to our forum to get a balanced view. Anyone with an interest in the HJ and its collectibles should have an active account here in my opinion.

Not just the HJ mate, all of it. The hobby is bad to the bone i tell you.
    Besides, if you are one of those who are getting your info from only one side, and not bothering to "enlighten" yourself, then tuff titties, i wish you all the green, yellow, blue and black Otto Hoffmann badges that you can carry! & More!

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Not just the HJ mate, all of it. The hobby is bad to the bone i tell you.
    Besides, if you are one of those who are getting your info from only one side, and not bothering to "enlighten" yourself, then tuff titties, i wish you all the green, yellow, blue and black Otto Hoffmann badges that you can carry! & More!
    here here!

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Anyone with an interest in the HJ and its collectibles should have an active account here in my opinion.
    +1 it only makes sense!

but you see the clique is not here so neither will they be!

Some good solid evidence coming in the forum of a ground dug HJ knife with a solid red/opaque enamel diamond on GDC: Anatomy of HJ enamel handle emblem - GermanDaggers.com

Herman has banned me from talking about this subject over on GD.com

Cheers Mac 66.

not post the pics here Scott? i lost my log in details over there, be good to have it here too!

P.S

Quote Originally Posted by Herman on GDC
    ONE AND ONLY WARNING TO MAC66: you will not start your full red discussion here again! If you try so anyway, all will be removed and you risk suspension from the forum!
    what an ass he is!

Photos of ground dug relic HJ knife with solid red diamond.
    Attached Images Attached Images

more photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast