Marine-HJ penknife

Thanks Received
had to put this in here its currently for sale on waf lol,never seen one of these before must be really rare

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

There you go Garry:
Well, my late grandfather told me all about those Marine HJ Taschenmesser!
They are really extremely rare and very expensive.
They were given to the seven Werwolf Marine-HJ units along the German coast in March 1945.
My grandfather's knife was stolen by a British soldier in April 1945 who arested him
when he tried to climb aboard a U-Boot which was already under Allied custody.
My grandfather knew a whole lot about these late war items and all of their stories.
I always have one of these great and 100% true stories for every single unusual (late war) item I am offering on my site ...

:)

I'm trying to imagine the thought process this guy went through before he put that atrocity up for sale. Perhaps there wasn't any thought process beyond the fact that the diamond is, well, diamond-shaped. Must be HJ!

Yes, Jo. Yes! Didn't you know about these? It is all true, you can believe me!

These seven Werwolf Marine-HJ units were formed only in a few of the old Hansestädte. (Hanseatic League)
Danzig, Stralsund, Rostock, Greifswald, Wismar, Lübeck and Bremen.

I even have some very rare photos (I just can't find 'em at the moment) ...
Many never seen late war items can be related to these units.

I could go on for hours ...

With the exchange of info so quick today, it is easy, but you see how this "mist" spread around decades ago at shows and at small collector gatherings... LOL... look, if the HJ had Charlie Snyder's Fabulous HJ-Camping Axe, then they surely also had a pen knife.. lol

You just have to l♥ve image 1. it says DBGM = Deutsches Bundes-Gebrauchsmuster ... It had to be pimped out by an American of English speaker... LOL

Hi guys what a lump of turd.BUT i want one of those axes for my kindle wood for my wood burner.I like it .I will give him £20 for it .Will look good out in the gerden

Hitler Youth, 1922–1945 : an illustrated history. Jean-Denis Lepage 2009

"For daily use, the HJ also issued pocket knives (with hinged blades) decorated with the inevitable eagle/swastika design and a portrait of Adolf Hitler"

Oh really? With crap like this being published, it's no wonder that some collectors are confused. In a discussion on the fantasies known as 'DJ' and 'BDM' knives and the so-called RPT and Olympic knives on WAF, someone posted this book as if he considered it to be required reading. What a joke.

on WAF, someone posted this book as if he considered it to be required reading. What a joke.
He actually posted it as if it was a PERIOD document. That book is a POS with infantile drawings of little men, nothing more..
from WAF said:
If you haven't read this old periodical, its worth the time.

the book is from 2009 - real cutting edge research right there.

Back