my missing tiger HJ knife

Thanks Received
hi guys
a lot of you may know i had a early hj tiger go missing in the post last year, it was posted out from the u.s on the 8th of sept and never turned up, well i had written it off and considered the money gone, then out of the blue today i had an email off the seller saying it had been returned to him, not bad only took the post office 5 months to send it to the uk and then back to the u.s again, anyway he is re-sending it today so i may get it afterall, typical meaning i just bought a early tiger as i had given up on this one
stu

p.s seller made me pay the postage to re-send it what a cheek:blink:

according to the seller it said that the item was never collected, news to me as i never received anything to say it had to be lol

This happened to me last year too. I sent a standard bearer patch to the US but the buyer had given me the wrong address so it was returned to the local US sorting office. He got in touch months later to tell me he hadn't received the patch so I started an investigation and Deutsche Post eventually got the package back to me in August (I sent it in February!). I got in touch with him straight away and had the distinct feeling that he believed I had never sent it in the first place. He got his patch but it would have been nice to have heard a little more gratitude from him for sorting out his mistake...

Good to hear that you'll be getting your knife Stu :thumbup1:

Congratulations gentleman!!! finally!!!! happy days.

Hope you receive it soon and looking forward to see the pictures!!

regards

Antonio

Stu this is very good news mate, hope he mails it out with a tracking# this time around?, you,ve bought another early Tiger so maybe you can sell this other one on when it arrives, just a thought but very glad you havent lost the Tiger after all this time!!.

Regards Scott.

i'am glad its going to turn up after being recieved, you can send it too me as youve written it off Stu.... there is issues in having two tigers in the house, not only the feeding time madness, think of all the tiger poop to clean up....

That happened to me on a book, never had the slip to say sorry we couldnt be arsed to deliever and they returned it to seller, its a good scam on extra postage for the PO.

to be honest scott the secone early tiger i bought was nicer than the one that went missing so i may very well sell this one when it turns up.

Good news Stu - at least the seller was honest enough to contact you again! Look forward to seeing it when it arrives!

Regards

Russ

Back