NS-Studentenbund 1936 Olympic knife

Thanks Received
It just gets better and better.. The same guy who is (trying to) sell a fantasy DJ knife (with diamond on scabbard) and a fantasy 1936 RPT knife, is also attempting to sell the following.
Action link - images below

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
Question on HJ Olympic knives. The DJ knives do not have a ricasso. The Olympic knives seem based on that knife, have a ricasso. Is this further proof there is a problem

Hi there,

Before I perhaps write a long post about this subject, what are your views on the DJ, Olympic and RPT knives?

Question on HJ Olympic knives. The DJ knives do not have a ricasso. The Olympic knives seem based on that knife, have a ricasso. Is this further proof there is a problem
I asked Tom Wittman about this. He claims they are 100% correct. Said they are not in any way related to DJ knives. In fact, he said DJ knives weren’t DJ knives. They were chesp late war HJ knives. I think it’s strange they were discovered out of the blue. Why an old example was never seen prior to the found examples is odd.

I asked Tom Wittman about this. He claims they are 100% correct. Said they are not in any way related to DJ knives. In fact, he said DJ knives weren’t DJ knives. They were chesp late war HJ knives. I think it’s strange they were discovered out of the blue. Why an old example was never seen prior to the found examples is odd.
would like to see this 100% correct stated with evidence. He can't!

I've enabled viewing of those links for registered members. Saves having to write a long post here.

would like to see this 100% correct stated with evidence. He can't!

Yep. He has flip-flopped his position on all of these knives for many, many years now whenever his theories (because that is all they are) are questioned.

Back