Producer of hangers for HJ Führerdolch

mkholst

Thanks Received
In my Collection I have a HJ Führerdolch with hangers. The dagger is M7/66 Eickhorn, but I can not identify the producer of the hangers. I have enclosed 4 Pictures.

2 pictures of the stamp on the backside of the leatherstrap, that reads after the RZM cirkel: L2/1/37 followed by a 3 legged swas. (I know that L2 is standing for leatherproducers, and that 1 stands for the name of the producer and 37 for the year of production. WHO IS PRODUCER NO. 1 ???? - WHAT MEANS THE 3 LEGGED SWAS ????

1 Picture of the metalclip with stamp: U.E. 10 and the RZM cirkel - is it same producer - WHO is it ??????

1 Picture of the dagger - just to enjoy !!

This is my first thread - so come on Guys with some gold-information

:denmark mkholst

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi the maker is lunenschloss same as mine and the best leather worker around imo
the gov

THANKS (for the wanted gold-information) - Do you have a L2-list ?
- mkholst

THANKS (for the wanted gold-information) - Do you have a L2-list ?
- mkholst
L2/1 was Ewald Lüneschloß - 91 Beckmannstraße in Solingen. There is a fairly comprehensive list of L2 makers in the 1935 RZM Handbuch. Later RZM publications add onto this list.

Attachments

hi any idea where I can get a copy .I only have fishers guide.
govman

This was my 1. thread, and i love the action, more eyes/brains are better than 2/1 !!! - FIRST thanks to Metallwarenfabrik for the copy of the L2-list with no. 1. I have now - with the new knowledge - found out that the 3-legged swas is the logo of Ë. Lüneschloss - se enclosed pictures.

AND also found a little more info about E.L:

The mark is for Ewald Lüneschloss, Solingen.
Militär-effekten-fabrik.
Lederausrüstungen für alle in-u. Ausländischen Truppen.
Gegründet 1900.
Seit Januar 1929 Lieferant der R.Z.M. der N.S.D.A.P. zugelassener lederzeughersteller Nr. 1 der R.Z.M.

As a new "active" member of this forum I'll say that I realy think that sharing information makes our Collections better/more interesting. Finaly thanks to the Moderator's.

Attachments

Odd. He seemed genuinely interested. Possibly has something to do with the discussion of the knife he had up for sale on his site where he got a bit out of hand.

It`s Xmas week, gifts to be bought :h, and remember that he is a dealer, so priority will be buying to re-sell, and this info cant be resold, so that makes it very unattractive to many in this hobby. €120.- on info vs. €120.- down the pub? not a hard choice. Yes i imagine that he will be a tad upset as well after his DJ knife sale was "sabotaged" by the horrible HJ Forum and it`s trolls. Who cares mate,.... ♫♪ oh Samichlais dui guäte ma, wo sind meyni g`schänkchli? ♪♫

Back