Question about the length of HJ knife?

Thanks Received
Hello Everyone, I am quite interested in HJ knives. Recently, I bought 3 but the blade lengthes are different. Is this normal? or Some knives have been shorten before? Can anyone help? Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Can you upload pictures of the knives please? The standard HJ/DJ knife has a blade length of 139mm.

Pictures would be good.

You might find variation in the length based on damage to the blade tip, and re-shaping etc.

Regards

Russ

Thank you soo much for letting me know. I will upload scans later.

I just did some measurement of the knife, some of the blades length including Ricasso is over 142mm, some about 138mm, really confused:confused1:

It really is best to put up some pics for evaluation before jumping to any conclusions!

Regards

Russ

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello guys, this Later RZM knife blade length(including ricasso) is about 143mm.

Attachments

If your concern about different blade lengths is to do with questioning the originality of the knife, there is no issue with this one.

Regards

Russ

If your concern about different blade lengths is to do with questioning the originality of the knife, there is no issue with this one.

Regards

Russ

Thank you very much Russ. You are right. After the check, I think one of other my knives might be shorten before.

Back