RZM M6/3 1937 HJ knife

Thanks Received
Am I missing something? Have these people no shame at aLL?

found this one surfing around, on a well known dealers site for a cracking price of £495 might as well flush your money down the drain:mad2:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Done in the same method as the RZM M7/2 1937 fakes, which is probably the most common fake around.

There are different versions of the M6 fake, which can be seen in the fakes section.

Regards

Russ

Hi John and other members of this forum.

I can beat the price you found on this "extremely rare knife" :frusty:, I found this one on a US-dealer site:

Hold on very tight - the price is $950.00, which is in the area of GBP 665.00 or
EUR 845.00

Michael - :denmark

Attachments

Geez, why does that not surprise mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee... !!!!

The usual dealer suspects?

I'm not at all familiar with UK dealers.

Regards

Russ

Here's another really rare variant...

Regards

Russ

Attachments

Hi Russ - I miss that one in my collection, fortunately :amen:
By God - so much crap out there :cursing: - some collectors losses at lot of money.

One can only hope, that new (and old !!) collectors of HJ-items will find this forum in a very early state of collecting, that can save them for much annoyance.

Michael :denmark

Geez, why does that not surprise mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee... !!!!

The usual dealer suspects?

I'm not at all familiar with UK dealers.

Regards

Russ
Russ I'm a dealer, and I'm in the UK but it simply appalls me to think that these things are out there and people are getting ripped off. No wonder collectors are weary of dealers, although I have to say it's the collector that always tries to stuff me with a fake :) The dealers that do this either don't know, or don't want to know.

Russ I'm a dealer, and I'm in the UK but it simply appalls me to think that these things are out there and people are getting ripped off. No wonder collectors are weary of dealers, although I have to say it's the collector that always tries to stuff me with a fake :) The dealers that do this either don't know, or don't want to know.

I do respect that fact that John will post items for discussion if they are out of his area of knowledge or it he's not sure about them and he is open to collectors opinions regarding items. Many dealers won't do this.

Hi John

Thanks for coming in on this one.

I fully understand that dealers don't know everything about everything, and it's good to see dealers like yourself ask for some guidance on items that they perhaps know little about, from people who may be able to help. Nobody is an expert on anything - we are all continually learning!

Regards

Russ

I do respect that fact that John will post items for discussion if they are out of his area of knowledge or it he's not sure about them and he is open to collectors opinions regarding items. Many dealers won't do this.

I think I've done that more than once Darin :

I seem to remember you helping me out a few times. I'm not scared of forums, so far after 12 years, I haven't come in for a slagging except the HJ proficiency badge some years back. But I held my hands up to that one.

It's getting harder and harder to get decent items at the right price. It don't get any cheaper, that's for sure

Back