RZM M7/66 HJ Knife - Eickhorn

Thanks Received
Hi guys,

This one looks ok to me, but i wantyed to make sue no one see's any giant red flags before I drop the cash.

Thanks for taking a look...

-Craig

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Well, I went ahead and grabbed it. Something about it spoke to me, and life is short. Gotta make an impulse buy every now and then. I'll post some pics when it gets to me.

Edit: I just wanted to let the forum know that I value everyone's opinion, especially when I asked for opinions! I saw the response from Gefolgschaft and, since the authenticity was not questioned, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the knife. This will be my 4th, and something about the knife just kind of spoke to me...and I decided to make an impulse buy. BUT, I probably would NOT have if Gefolgschaft did not respond and seemed ok with the authenticity of the knife. So, I guess I wanted to thank him for his input, and let him know I appreciate it. It was NOT ignored, my friend.

And I COMPLETELY AGREE with Gefolgschaft, the price was a bit on the high side, for the condition. But, there is always the old saying; "An item is worth exactly the amount that someone is willing to pay for it."

The seller told me through the WAF forum instant message that the knife displays better in person than the pics...so we will see.

I have been collecting for a few years, and the knife's authenticity looked ok to me, but it seems wise to use whatever resources are available to make sure you are not overlooking something in your inspection.

So, anyway, thanks to anybody and everybody that looked at the pics and made a statement, by not saying anything...and I don't mean that sarcastically...hehe.

-Craig

Last edited:
It looks like the scabbard might be blued rather than painted, pity it has lost the hanger and the plating from the hilt, but the blade looks good.

Regards

Russ

The item arrived today. Looks a-o-k to me. I like it. Not a head turner, but but a nice addition to the collection.

Attachments

I like your new knife, Como. The diamond is really nice and the condition is more than acceptable. The blade is OK, too. Double marked, as well. So, good addition to your collection. :001_smile:

By the way, I like it when you say that something in the knife spoke to you. If that happens, you are doomed to buy it, as you did. I have also paid somethimes more than I should have, well I guess all of us have done the same sometime.

Back