Spanish made pre-war HJ-style knife?

cemifor

Thanks Received
This knife is discussed on two Danish Forums.

It's claimed that it has something to do with Luftwaffe Legion Condor in pre-war Spain.

Maker is said to be Spanish "SEAM 1936/8". It has a LW badge on the grip in stead of a HJ badge.

Question is, did Spain make HJ style knifes pre-war?

Any coments or information?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

...Question is, did Spain make HJ style knifes pre-war?

Apparently they did Henrik but as I understand it, no documentary/pictorial evidence has yet been shown to prove that these knives are "Falange" or "Frente Juventudes" or even from the TR period. A lot of people are sceptical about them but lots of dealers like them. Make of that what you will. We have a few threads on the forum where these knives are discussed but the "Luftwaffe" angle is a new one on me and not one where I see any logic.

Apparently they did Henrik but as I understand it, no documentary/pictorial evidence has yet been shown to prove that these knives are "Falange" or "Frente Juventudes" or even from the TR period. A lot of people are sceptical about them but lots of dealers like them. Make of that what you will. We have a few threads on the forum where these knives are discussed but the "Luftwaffe" angle is a new one on me and not one where I see any logic.

Thank you Garry,
after I posted, I took a look at the other postings here. I was too fast to post.

I don't know much about knifes and even less about the Spanish. To me it looks like a postwar fantasy.

The owner of the knife is convinced that it is an original prewar Legion Condor, Spanish made, knife. The Danish discussion is who the owner was and what meaning the homemade ingraving is.

Any other info or remarks from the knife experts?

There goes a proof they were used

Attachments

Back