Want to buy HJ knife in Europe

Thanks Received
First of all ,greetings to you all.
I am new in the forum althought i've been watching many of your threads for some time because i am very interested in HJ uniforms, pictures and whatever realtioned with the organization.
I want to buy a HJ knife, but i dont have much money and so i would like to buy a replica, i know its not the same thing and would rather a real then a replica. but thats all i can get at least for now.
So if you know some websites in europe that sell them i would really apreciate it ,because the shiping to europe is too high and dont know if it is even legal due to the costums.
Thank you very much would really apreciate your help as i have a passion for this knife. :)

Last edited:
hi timo

if you have a passion to own a hj dagger then i would strongly suggest you save and wait until you cand afford a genuine example, you can still pick up genuine hj's for a decent price, and it will be worth the wait

hi timo

if you have a passion to own a hj dagger then i would strongly suggest you save and wait until you cand afford a genuine example, you can still pick up genuine hj's for a decent price, and it will be worth the wait

Thank you Stuart.
You are right and i will do so eventually ,i dont really know yet what are the secure sites and dealers to buy too ,would need some help in that.But right now i would not mind to spend some 10 or 20 euros in a fake one. If anyone knows where i can find them in an european site who still has them i would apreciate it.

replica H.J. knives

Hello .

I you are interested in getting a REPLICA H.J.knife, CHEAP !!! ( I have no idea how authentic they look), go to www:BUDK.com/knives/1933/
They have a whole assortment, including so calles SS daggers.
I am financially also rather "strapped". As an old Waffen SS veteran and H.J.Kameradschaftführer, I would like to replace mine, that ware confiscated when we surrendered in 1945 ( for safe keeping of course) :001_tt2:, so I have been cruising the web looking for an inexpensive item to hang on the wall with my shadowboxes, containing replacements of my decorations, etc. and to leave to my grandson when i go to the Walhalla . I am however hesitand to spent even a rather low amount, on something that may say "made in china".
But those probably are always good for letter openers. Oh well.
HN

Last edited:
If you have to go along the lines of a repro then i would suggest looking at the post war souvenir knives made by hurbetus etc they should be priced around £25 and are around the same age / similar to the boy scout knives

replica knives

If you have to go along the lines of a repro then i would suggest looking at the post war souvenir knives made by hurbetus etc they should be priced around £25 and are around the same age / similar to the boy scout knives

I just saw one that supposedly was sold by BUDK; I am no expert, as I told you before, but it could have fooled me. It looks just like mine, I used to have many moons ago.
(have not detected "made in china :001_tt2::001_tt2:" on it.
I am going to get one, good enough for my shadowboxes.

HN

p.s., I also found on the web some organisation that sold J.H. knives for their member and stated "made from the original specifications (or so), and same steel as the originals. NOW ???? HOW ???? does an expert distinguish those frome the fakes. ?????
Not a trick question, just curious.
HN

Last edited:
I just saw one that supposedly was sold by BUDK; I am no expert, as I told you before, but it could have fooled me. It looks just like mine, I used to have many moons ago.
(have not detected "made in china :001_tt2::001_tt2:" on it.
I am going to get one, good enough for my shadowboxes.

HN

p.s., I also found on the web some organisation that sold J.H. knives for their member and stated "made from the original specifications (or so), and same steel as the originals. NOW ???? HOW ???? does an expert distinguish those frome the fakes. ?????
Not a trick question, just curious.HN

Greetings Haen

Can you please post a link to the 'made from original specs' website?

Regards

Russ

replicas

Greetings Haen
Can you please post a link to the 'made from original specs' website?
Regards
Russ

I wish i could remember. When I typed in "H.J.knives, I got several pages with links. Several of these links were neo-nazi or so. I seem to remember that two of them offered "äuthentic replicas" of SS and HJ knives.

Problem is that I clean my web pages visited list each time I close down the computer, except for a few that I put in "favorites", like this one.

Have a good memorial day weekend everybody, and remember what it is all about.

THERE ARE NO ENEMY DEAD SOLDIERS. !!!

hn.

Last edited:
Back