Deutsches Jungvolk knife with Schüttelhöfer paper bag?

See this thread.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f31/lets-talk-about-deutsches-jungvolk-knife-bdm-knife-6802/

Complete rubbish with NO period documentation, references, photos, etc..NONE. Only eloquent descriptions from dealers and sellers. They all use the "Vet bring back" and "veteran acquired" stories to so called authenticate these so called "D.J." knives. That bag clearly is not "evidence" it is a standard bag for an H.J. knife. Any other thought is pure fantasy.

Last edited:
Johnson, Wittmen and Weinan the same names always same stories that are never verified . Always wonder how many of these knives they had made and salted away. Perhaps Angolia would know they probably bought his stock.:canada1

thank you gents very much. I would never spend that kind of money on that no way. just wanted to get honest opinions on it . me and my friend were having a discussion on hj items and I told him there is no proof that these knifes were never issued and no period photo proof says other wise. just like he will not buy a youth buckle without the line through the z well thank you very much.

But did you see? the crap that was marked SOLD a day or 2 after it was listed, (maybe 2-4 months ago?) is all back up, listed as available :) Remember what i said a few times on the other thread? that they dont actually SELL this stuff, it is just a game, list 5 .. and quickly mark 2-3 as sold, and "hopefully" that will sucker a fish to buy the remaining 2..... HA, but it doesn't seem to be working that well though, even Wittmanns Glorious PROOF DJ-HJ knife is still sitting there... you would have thought that with such a sensational find, a find that, according to Wittmann, Proves history wrong, would sell within a minute?

enough dissent folks are not going to take a chance anymore which is a good thing :canada1
... and thats why the BIG WIGS ..."HATE" our forum ... I put out an OPEN INVITATION to the so called Leaders/Experts of this hobby to have an open debate on the so called BDM , DJ and OLYMPIC knives . I would bet that they ignore/hide behind their arrogance .... come on Big Wigs , GAME ON ... bring it !

Last edited:
If they had anything to offer, they would have. Until now, their books, as well as online sales descriptions tell us what they are about, non-German parroting, fake-selling, lie-telling, history-twisting, pooh-talking pack of teeev`s !

this OP has to be a wind up imo :frusty:

not trying to wind no one up just trying to learn. as I stated before me and my friend have had several debates. it is not my intention to upset people but to educate myself. the info on this site is priceless to someone like myself who has little to no info on this matter.

not trying to wind no one up just trying to learn. as I stated before me and my friend have had several debates. it is not my intention to upset people but to educate myself. the info on this site is priceless to someone like myself who has little to no info on this matter.
Well stated Keith . That is why this forum is the BEST out there conserning all aspects of the Hitlerjugend , we have an excellent cadre of well informed/educated , collectors/historians that can assist you with controversal matters such as the so called super rare "OLYMPIC" knife and other disputed items.

Last edited:

sorry mate its just these knifes and more have been discussed to death on the forums, a simple google search or any other search engine for that matter would bring up threads and WARNINGS about these, i just took it as a wind up to be honest and for that i am sorry, but stay away from controversial crap like this! buy the item not the story!

or the dealer, only a few weeks ago i was told (by a 30+ year collector) that when you buy from most of these bigger named dealers you buy a piece of them also for the crazy price of the item? hahaha

anyway, Welcome to the forum Keith you sure are at the best one imho!

cheers!

very new to hj stuff . I hear all the things you guys do and that is why I searched this forum out. so far it has been very informative. my collection is very small 3 hj buckles a couple of press release photos and a messed up youth knife and to tinnies. I only bought the knife because the diamond was in perfect shape and I hope to find a knife as nice to put the diamond in. thank you guys for all the information and I hope as my collection grows you all will be there to help me know better what I got.

Glad that you're finding the forum useful Keith and you can be sure that we will be here to help.

Back