Where can I buy MINT HJ knives?

Thanks Received
Hello guys,

I am keen on collecting HJ Knives. Anyone suggest some nice websites selling HJ knives? Thank you very much in advance.

If you are starting to collect HJ knives, and are thinking about starting with mint, it is going to end in tears. I would want to "get to know" the item first by starting out with a good few honest been-there-and-survived pieces.

If you are starting to collect HJ knives, and are thinking about starting with mint, it is going to end in tears. I would want to "get to know" the item first by starting out with a good few honest been-there-and-survived pieces.

This is how I've decided to start my hobby and things have proven to be a lot simpler. I made a few early mistakes on trying to find minty items, but quickly decided that I was out of my league and needed time to work up to such items. Great advice.

This is how I've decided to start my hobby and things have proven to be a lot simpler. I made a few early mistakes on trying to find minty items, but quickly decided that I was out of my league and needed time to work up to such items. Great advice.

That is one way to approach the idea of collecting anything of intrest, certainly if you have no clue or are not assisted by someone thrustworthy and who has some experience in the field.
My first advice would be, buy some books and start reading and learning and compare the documentation with things you'll encounter on the internet.
BUT for any member of this forum, with little to no knowledge and who is ready to spend some money, my advice to this person is, make use, besides buying some documentation, of the members here present on this forum.
This forum with all his members has plenty of experience to share with newcomers, so don't be hesitant, ask for advice and once received, make the plunge and go for those "more presentable items" wich do costs some more money.
But that is how I think about it, each one has to decide for himself what is the "best" way to go.
Mike
:belgium

Back