Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

1000+ pics

i linked these pics on the old forum they are without doubt the best HJ pics i have seen, the guy who has them has been trying to sell them, but they are expensive for the lot

ok st, didn't know that. just found it looking on the internet. thought it would be interesting to post here on the forum.

It is a great collection of photos. Thanks for reminding me about it, wish I had the extra money to drop on it.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OCO2 View Post
    ok st, didn't know that. just found it looking on the internet. thought it would be interesting to post here on the forum.
    not a prob glad you reposted it here as i had forgotten about it and the pics in this collection should be seen by people here as there are some brilliant pics in there

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    i linked these pics on the old forum they are without doubt the best HJ pics i have seen, the guy who has them has been trying to sell them, but they are expensive for the lot
    what are we talking about here? > 1000 € ? or what?

in that case you'd "only" pay 1€ /pc with is fair, i think

we had this conversation on the old forum and yep when you break down the asking price its only about €1 per pic which is very cheap , the prob is he will only sell as a complete collection and to spend over€1000 on pics then turns into a lot

yes verry nice photo,s

Hans

That price is more than fair, it's dirt cheap. But as Stu says it's an all or nothing deal so 1000 euro is a lot to spend at once.

I tried to get them but robert wanted a cash only deal:(