5 Photo Albums

Thanks Received
Hello.

3 Months Ago i bought a House (living in Germany). The basement was full with old wardrobes and lockers. In an locker ich found these Amazing 5 Albums with lovely inscriptions. Normaly i collect Panzer-Albums of the German Wehrmacht, but these are beautiful as an Panzer Album :)

Hope you also like them...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more...

Attachments

much more...

I have a Question, the Group Photo, with those white suits? I've never seen those Kind of Suits? Are they official for the HJ?

Attachments

Very nice photo albums , alot of time and effort went into them .

Hey Thanks for the Welcome. But actualy not new. I've already been in the "Hitlerjugend" Forum. But I've forgotten my Nickname and Password also :(
All Albums togehter are around 200 or 300 Pictures...
Funny Story: I've also found in the Chimney Ground an Luftwaffe Dagger. but Totaly wasted :(

I tried to sell them all together (cause it's not my area of collection) but no one would even pay a lousy Euro per Photo. So, what else should i do? I had to split them up. HJ-Collector: you were the Guy who wrote me on Ebay? I'm sorry that i didnt wrote you back, i get spammed with direct buy requests that i always use to ignore.
I used to like those Albums, but somehow i have to fund my Panzer Collection. And in considering that no one of the House-Sellers knows this "Hermann" it has nothing to to with the Story of the House, or the Family that lived for 4 Generations in it, so i doesnt hurt me.

Hello, yes that would be me, you were answering my mails fine ''untill'' i asked you to end the album that is at 8 euros now and sell the 3 to me ;)

lol thanks for cheering up my Sunday!

i dont think there is many people still around that will ''know this Hermann'' !

good luck with selling the last two i sure hope its the same ebayer who is buying them!

You make a good point, HJ-collector.

they all reached crap money also, 65 euro an album (if that), he could have had 500 from me for all of them. i find it really really sad when things like this is broken up KB is doing the same just now with an SS man & wifes document grouping, he has broke it into lots for more £$ you would think they had no money the way they act!

I never had the money to be a collector and although I have an instinctive disregard for those who become merchants of other people's memories and property, I suppose one benefit is that artifacts are saved from being lost forever.

Back