Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Question Am I missing something?

I just won this pic on ebay. I was the only bidder and only paid 1 euro. Is this just not seen as a desirable pic or is it a known repro? Always get nervous when there's no interest, I start thinking what's wrong with it
    Anyway, at 1 euro plus 2 euro postage, it's worth a gamble. I reckon it's a nice picture.
    Foto, Pimpfe, Marine HJ, unser Oberhaupt Foto 5# - eBay Fotos, Briefe Postkarten, 1918-1945, Militaria, Sammeln Seltenes. (end time 06-Oct-09 05:15:31 AEDST)

I'm not really good with photos, but looks like you just might have gotten a real deal there Pat. This happens sometimes.

Hope so man. Be good to zoom in on the triangle and stuff when I get it. Looks like a Landjahr triangle if you ask me.
    Last edited by PatBateman; 6th October 2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: added more

Looks like a nice picture pat and a steal well done

steve

The only thing you are missing PAT is every once in awhile you get a real bargain on ebay , be interesting to see the triangle

PAUL

Yes Sir. I know I'm being paranoid but I'm too jaded to believe in bargains. Yeah the triangle looks like Landjahr (light color, 1 line text), but the description says Marine HJ and I think it was culled from a Marine album judging by the fact the pic has a number in the ebay description and I'm pretty sure I saw other pics with same description and other numbers.

Good catch gentleman!!! Happy to see this type of deals happenning to good peopkle.

Regards

Antonio

beautiful cheap photo

great pic,

especially love the price! :laugh:

this happens once in a while. be happy about it, it doesn't happen that often on e-bay. Most sellers now bloody well how much to ask for these pics...

Well done!
    Nice photo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast