BDM School Album w/notable persons

exellent pictures,a few of the girls look a bit disconserted at the pigs demise, a few probably passed on the meal,

you couldnt imagine todays children watching the slaughter like that, most of them think meat comes with a bun above and below it....

Love the album, Bobby! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the amazing photos!!

Thanks to you all for the appreciation of these.I could not believe that the collector I bought them from was parting with it.Alas as is common now he had collected for 45 years and was selling it all.I got some nifty Reichsbahn items from him and a few other goodies.

Ok forumites,no one has an opinion as to whether the loose photos belong?I hesitate to mount them in the album if they don't belong.Right now I am trying to get better looks at all the faces to see if any match in the album.

the loose pics are a definate change in locations from school to youth hostils and farms. There are some similarities in dress for one so I think there is a relation

PAUL

Great album , I resently got an album with Axmann in uniform and Rudiger .
I will post photos when time permits .

Old thread I know but I just came across it again and thought I would add the name of the place being visited by Jutta Rüdiger in post #1. It's the BDM Obergauführerinnenschule (BDM Obergau leadership school) in Ottendorf, Gebiet 16 Sachsen. On this page (under "1937") there is a link to photos of the school that were posted by Christian.

Back