Comprehensive gallery

Thanks Received
A lot of great HJ-pictures in these galleries on a Dutch website:

w ww.*********.nl/

w ww.*********.nl/ :thumbup:

Great pictures thanks for posting the link , is the collector danish and only collects PC size pictures, because they ring a bell ,,,

cheers steve

Great pictures thanks for posting the link , is the collector danish and only collects PC size pictures, because they ring a bell ,,,

cheers steve

My pleasure. The collector is Dutch. According to his curriculum vitae on the website, he graduated on the Royal Military Academy of the Netherlands, served a number of years as an officer in the army, then took up the study History on the university of Utrecht, after finishing that published as an historian and worked as a journalist. Now he is a historyteacher on a private school and still works part-time as a journalist. The gallery is meant for his students. The text above the first gallery reads (translated): Pictures of the Pimpfe and Hitlerjungen, i.e. the boys of the Deutsche Jungvolk and Hitler Jugend. Bear in mind the points of view that belong to time and place. These were normal/ordinary boys, just living in another time.
He's clearly sympathetic towards the boys on the pics, and tries to counter the one-sided view that is profided by Hollywood and the anglo-american media. he found almost all the pics on the internet, I guess, but it obviously took much time and energy. The 'countering Hollywood' goes for this gallery too:

w ww.*********.nl

Admin edit: 'Holtingar', your email address and modus operandi on this forum suggest very strongly that the person you describe above is in fact you. The posting of links to externally-hosted pictures is in any case against forum policy and I have therefore removed all links pointing to pictures on your website.

Back