counted my collection of pics

Thanks Received
postcards: 11
pictures : 69
of witch 20 are of individuals, including pass pics with stamp on them. but without the pass itselve.

a small collection up till now, but growing as we speak.

this all so not include the 100 non hj pics or so i got from people here and there.

I'd say i've bought about 3/4 of all of them myselve. the rest i've got from collectors worldwide for free. I really aprreciate their generousity!

they soon mount up, picked up a few here and there recently myself, mostly off ebay and i have two small boxes full :001_rolleyes: yet more space taken up :001_tt2:

olivier
i moved away from mainstream collecting and thought that collecting pictiures would keep my budget down:cursing: no way mate , watch it its addictive:thumbup:

steve

Focusing on on aspect can be just as expensive as collecting different stuff. Once you get the common stuff, the rare or unusual is expensive, but then again the best stuff does not come cheap.

Another member here and I often talk about this. There is AA for alcoholics and all form of other help groups or what have you, but with us there is no help! :tongue_smilie:

its when you look back and realise how much you have spent it gets worrying

Back