Deutsches Jungvolk photo album

Thanks Received
hi guys thought i would show this here i bought this DJ album it was dedicated to the boys time at KLV Lager Lettow Vorbeck it had over 140 photos and period postcards of the lager and surounding areas, was more scenery and buildings pics etc so i sold it on :frusty: another regret to add to the list:violin:

the inside front covers art work was very eye catching and i am sure some might have seen it? also has some nice dj fahne and trumpet banners in it, i have miss placed the translations again but its was like ''to our lovely time at klv.....

was also dated on the first page

but best of all it was only £80 all in :ohmy:

:thumb:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
very nice buy. bro if u ever want to sell it let me know..

Very nice :yo: I absolutley love the sig rune with the Hj eagle .

:cool:

An awesome album Ewan ! Even though you say it has scenery pics it is still a window on the time spent there.

Don't worry, I have also had some regrets. I sold a first type Schwerin E Boat last year that was near mint which I sorely regret now !!!

For me it revolves around ease of replacement - If I can't replace it relatively easily, in the same or better condition, it doesn't go ! :nono:

Take heart my friend and consider buying it back ! I have done this before too and have not regretted it once!

My Best

P

Last edited:
Take heart my friend and consider buying it back ! I have done this before too and have not regretted it once!

My Best

P

hi mate, i have had it then as for the price i payed when i found my 'regrets' were good deals on nice pieces like, a states service flag from the vet eagle over M and maker marked piece for £100, nskk rottenfuhrer side cap with rzm tag £100, kriegs battle flag maker marked £105, now i would not like to buy them back at the price the dealers ask for them the kriegs battle flag i did sell for £225 but that dealer is now asking £445 :mad2::h i know they have to make a pound and all but come on :crying:

thanks for the comment P

regards ewan

Last edited:
I was enjoying the snaps until I read about the dealers who turn personal mementos into merchandise. :(

Back