Expensive portrait of an HJ Oberscharführer

Thanks Received
Ola,

Who has won 330550488015 on ebay?

Rgds

Daniel

P.S.: And who was 2nd highest bidder?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here you go .:001_cool:

I did not bid on it , however ; I sometimes photo copy scans from ebay for my own reference .

Attachments

Last edited:
ebay auction

:sneaky2:What in the world would make that studio portrait photo worth so much money? Maybe it was a long lost cousin and the family wanted the picture:001_tt2:

No, hang on. If that girl was just wearing a normal shirt, that pic would be worth a couple of dollars at most. But because she's wearing a BDM shirt it's worth 91 euro. Not even a rare badge or anything to drive price up. That's beyond wrong.

Hi are whe shore that it is someone that are winning this auktions with this high price maybe it is someone bidding for the seller

Hi are whe shore that it is someone that are winning this auktions with this high price maybe it is someone bidding for the seller

Well, we don't know that. But at the end two buyers were bidding, so at least one was interested in the photo.

[ Maybe she was his Grandmother :001_rolleyes: ]

I got burnt twice in the last few months with a small loss of less than 10 euro on ebay.de and certainly I would never bid so much money if the seller doesn't at least accept paypal. If you pay by bank transfer you are basically screwed if something goes wrong. No protection from ebay.

And yes, I agree...the world has gone mad...I should start selling my picture collection until it lasts. :nono:

Formerly, I would have been capable to pay such an amount in NPEA photos but I was fortunately cured...!:blushing:

Last edited:
fake auction items theory

... and another example.

She is a nice blonde girl, but 91 euro ?

Hübsches BDM Jungmädel Mädchen 1943 | eBay

Sometime I have a suspision:
1. ebay deletes an auction
2. the owner gets two (or more) very high, tempting offers for the deleted item
3. after informing all potential buyers, he puts another, less offending item on auction and informs everybody that the real subject up for auction is the deleted photo behind there

This is the only explanation i.m.o., why strange photos get that high. I have watched a photo auction some years back of two gliders which landed apparently on Fort Emael. This bloody photo 5 x 6 cm in size brought it to 250 Euro. Not sure whether this one was a "real" auction.

Rgds

Daniel

I think she is attractive ... to bad you cant go back in time and date her .... yet 91 euro is way to much for her photo .
I know of an original picture of Axmann for 45 euro .

Back