Gifts from Zander

Thanks Received
Hi Guys,

First of all a big THANKS to STEVE for the present that I received last Monday with a nice note congratulating me for a new job.

I feel, well, speechless. And this is something that shows the type of person that Steve is. Of course, In this life, you have to receive and GIVE too... So somehow I will get your address, man, you can not escape!!!!!!!!

So have a look at the pics below. And also, the Sports Tinnie that I got.

Also, thanks to all for you contribution to this forum.

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More pictures and the Tinnie!!!

Thanks all... Sooner than later I will return to the forum what I got from it.

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

Well done Steve - very nice pics and tinnie, and a fine gesture. Thanks for showing them Antonio.

Regards

Russ

Well done Steve, the items could not have found a better place to go. Antonio is one of the reasons I enjoy the HJ collecting community so much, a truly nice and grateful person. :thumbup:

Thanks for your words guys. It is just great to be part of this Forum.

But as I said, it is nice to received, but step by step, I will give too. And this is going to happen soon!!! Somehow.

So far I only can offer you a beer when you come to Germany, apart from accommodation in Duesseldorf... But as I said to you, soon I will be returning to the Forum the good faith, acts and words that I have recieved.

REgards

THANKS STEVE!!!

Antonio

Steve I commend you.It does the soul good to see these kinds of things,especially when to a cranky old codger like me.

Back