Hitler Youth Gebietsführer nice photo

Thanks Received
From an interesting photo album recently picked up a early high leader with traditions bar on district triangle

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Great photo Paul , his armband looks to be a rare wool pattern .

Nice shot Paul. Looks to be a HJ Gebietsführer wearing the pre-Nov 1936 red shoulder straps and visor with red band. He's an early member of the HJ as evidenced by the Potsdam badge and of course the tradition triangle as you already mentioned. The latter was permitted for wear by the majority of the Hitler Youth from September 1934 so this photo must date to between then and late 1936. It's a shame we can't see the triangle better as we could get a name for him that way. Is he shown in any other photos?

yes shown in other photos but they are the small type and taken with a cheap lens. This album has a few oddities some of which I think show members of an early npea school :canada1

Hi Paul,

Are any of the other photos showing this guy annotated like the one in post #1?

YES THERE ARE SOME MORE BUT AS i STATED EARLIER THE PICS ARE THE TINY SIZE AND TAKEN WITH A LOW END CAMERA, WILL HAVE A LOOK AND SEE WHAT i CAN COPY FOR YOU. always THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD ALBUM :canada1CAN YOU READ THE SCRIPT ON THAT PICTURE GARRY ?

Unfortunately not Paul. I'm hoping that one of your other shots of this leader will mention his name in the text.

Back