Hitler Youth Spanien Madrid triangle pictures

Thanks Received
These are a few pictures from a new album showing the 'Spanien Madrid' triangle. What are your thoughts on it? The BDM girl in picture four also appears to have the same triangle,

cheers steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Attachments

Man, this weekend i will have time to make a bit of research about it.
Im sure there are so much info about it in Spanish newspapers back then because it was always a big event for Spain to have HJ exchanges.
Regards
Antonio

Looks like you scored a rare photo Steve. He's also got a badge sewn to his sleeve but you can't tell what it is due to the sleeve being rolled up.

Thanks Fellas ,

Here are a couple more from the album , a couple in colour,

steve

Attachments

Attachments

Hi Steve,

Is the year 1936?

The album is great man, and hope I can help you to find you a bit more info about it.

Best Regards

Antonio

Thanks garry:thumbup1:

Hi Antonio , yes the album is mainly 36 through to 38 lots of senic pictures of hamburg/ RF schule potsdam/ nurnberg etc and a lot of the young lady below who i think is the BDM girl in pic four , also on the last page the young girl from cadiz, so it looks like the album has a very strong spanish-german link ,

cheers steve

Attachments

Very nice photo, needs to be published i belive, not seen a photo myself of this triangle being worn:thumbup1: And i do like the early multi stitched arm band, a very nice score. Pete:thumbup:

Thanks garry:thumbup1:

Hi Antonio , yes the album is mainly 36 through to 38 lots of senic pictures of hamburg/ RF schule potsdam/ nurnberg etc and a lot of the young lady below who i think is the BDM girl in pic four , also on the last page the young girl from cadiz, so it looks like the album has a very strong spanish-german link ,

cheers steve

Ok, the second picture is from "Carmelita", diminutive for Carmen. Typical Spanish name. It was taken in Carnival in Cadiz. The Carnival in Cadiz is the strongest and funniest in Spain. So it can not get more typical.

I do agree with you when you say that person has a strong link.

Cadiz is not so far from Sevilla, so I am sure that person had also connections with the German School in Sevilla, the biggest HJ centre in the South of Spain during the years of the Spanish Civil war and WWII.

Man, once again, my congratulations.

Regards

Antonio

Back