HJ CIGARETTE CARD BOOK.

Thanks Received
Hi all,

This is a recent buy I made. It just arrived today. It wasn't cheap, but the considering the endless pictures and uniform examples, it seems like a good investment.

I will update this thread with a few more pics of the uniform example cards, along with a few of the photographs. They are very interesting. I wish I could read the German language. Thankfully, I have a girlfriend who speaks(and reads) Dutch, which is close enough for her to loosely interpret some German for me and my collecting.

Here are only a few examples of the HUNDREDS of photographs and illustrations in the book.

Thanks for looking. I will update this with more as soon as the sun decides to shine on my desert home once more (we are having some inclimate weather at the moment). My photos look much better with natural light.

-Craig

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

That's great. Looking forward to seeing more from the album as your time allows :thumb:

Now that is a cool thing to have !

Also looking forward to the next photos.

Best

P

I wanted to share a couple additional pictures with uniform example cards. Like I said earlier, the book is a very extensive collection of photographs and cigarette cards. A great source of information in HJ collecting. I am glad I took the chance on the piece and made the investment. I wish I could share the entire contents of the book with the forum, but these little examples will have to do. Thanks for the positive comments above.

Attachments

Thanks for this point of the pictures. Very nice album.
I have not known that there has been such a collective book. :whoo:

I had about 25 loose ones Of course they got snapped up. Never seen the album before, however.............I see the trumpet banner has 4 ties LOL

Thanks for sharing that one

Hello John, have you noticed that we have the same Avatar photo . Check me out in the Postcard section under my username operaman.CHEERS

I see...... However I owned the telegram from where it was taken. It came from the Phillip baker collection and was used as a cover for his book. Is not a copy photo. It's actually one i took. ( look at the left hand side).... I'll see what others I have that I can change it with. I just sold the poster that was used for volume 2 will that do?

I also have that telegram and also a complete collection of all of the Reichpost Telegrams. Including the Olympic and Zeppelin.

awesome book,.i love the cover..i recommend learning german its a beautiful language,i have been studying german for over a year now,.& it all started by translating documents etc,.

cheers,
si

Back