Please login to view user info

HJ/DJ/JM/BDM photos

here i have attatched some new rare photos i have in my archives,some might be handy for future reference,.some great photos,takes a while to search for these but its worth the time & they are out there.enjoy.

cheers,
    si

HJ/DJ/JM/BDM photos

here are a few more

Superb pictures really enjoyed looking at them.
    Here is a nice looking fraulein.
    Attached Images Attached Images

some schon frauen aus dem Glaube und schonheit gesellschaft (faith & beauty society)

si

Ilse Hirsch

Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    Superb pictures really enjoyed looking at them.
    Here is a nice looking fraulein.
    Ilse Hirsch was trained in the female section of ‘Hitler’s Youth’, known as the BDM. At 16 years old she became one of its principle organizers in the town of Monschau, and after training in Hulchrath Castle, took part in the assassination of the American sympathizer Franz Oppenhoff, appointed Burgermeister of Aachen, the first German city to fall to the Allies.Hirsch and five men parachuted in to the outskirts of the city and made their way to their intended target. Hirsch, who knew the area well, had the task of guiding the team to Oppenhoff’s house, where he was shot on the steps of his residence. While making their escape, she set of land mine, injuring her knee severely and killing one of her co-assassins. After the war, all but one of the team were tracked down and arrested but Ilse escaped prison and was set free.
    Last edited by wingman15; 23rd May 2015 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Ilse Hirsch information

HJ girl sewing jacket

here is an interesting photo of a BDM girl sewing a jacket

These are such great photos. Nice reference photos for uniforms, etc. Thanks for sharing them!