Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    Do you remember if there are illustrations in this book or only text? Thanks.

The booklet is a summary of articles from old magazines, orders about uniforms and its service
    (Reichsbefehl 57/K from August 12,1940), various old newspaper articles, articles from Deutscher
    Feuerschutz (October 16, 1941; Hitler-Jugend im Feuerschutz from Kriegsjahr 1941), so from all
    kinds of sources and has many photographs from those magazines. Quality of the photographs
    could have been better, but in the mid-1980's it was great to get it. And it still is. It is a
    well of information. The last page is an article from the Schwert-und-Spaten-magazine from May 31,
    1942 with uniform-drawings.
    Last edited by wilhelm saris; 25th March 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Thank you so much. I ordered this book, it sounds very interesting for a first research!

A new batch of photos. I appreciate to clearly see the different specific equipment for firefighters.
    Attached Images Attached Images

.../...

Really great photos showing the uniforms of the Feuerwehrscharen. Thank you for showing them!

I feel gealous! I love to collect those HJ firefighters items (its my favourite theme. These ones are really interesting with the different uniforms. I think those ones come from ebay?

Hi Albrecht. Yes I know you like HJ bomberos :) I had these pictures on WAF e-stand. This documents found on the net are very useful to appreciate the uniform and the equipment :

My HJ belt

Just for interest sake I have a fire belt obviously HJ size in great condition and it is surplus to my collecting needs so let me know what you have and remember shipping will not be cheap from CANADA

It would fit nice with my HJ firefighter project : Rubor:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast