Interesting DJ Leader Photo

Thanks Received
Look at the combination of insignia worn. Two shoulder straps, a DJ Sigrune, an HJ members badge, an HJ Sports badge,what looks like a DJ marksmanship badge, etc. Odd to see a DJ wearing two shoulder straps, with two pips. Three pips would be Fahnlienfuhrer.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
very true darin very odd to see a dj with a pair of straps but not un heard of and dam nice picture to go with it :thumbup1:

DJ lower leaders aged 14 and above were permitted to wear straps on both shoulders when wearing the leaders' blouse jacket.

TO me , it looks to be Mitte Sachsen !

This Jungvolk Leadrer is also wearing the rarest of the rare in blouses .
In fact , I have never seen one in my 38 years of collecting .
He is wearing the Dark Blue wool version of the HJ leaders short waist , 2 pleated breast pocket , covered button front tunic .
I believe that there are mabye 5 known originals in the Brown wool version (I own one of them) but never have seen one in Dark Blue .
Please dont get this type of uniform confused with the drill or Hbt pattern short waist blouse , as I have seen around 20 of these in my life time . The Brown wool short waisted version is 20 times rarer than an HJ leaders 4 pocket tunic ; and the Dark Blue version is much scarcer than that .

Back