Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Irregular HJ uniform

These photos were first discussed at the old forum.

I've just received them, and here they are.

../henrik

Attached Images Attached Images

you won them Henrik congrat m8.i also was bidding on them.good to see someone grom the forum has won them

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1974 View Post
    you won them Henrik congrat m8.i also was bidding on them.good to see someone grom the forum has won them
    Sorry that I outbid you :(

../henrik

No problem Henrik.Good to see that you have them

YES REMEMBER THESE, HE appears to be wearing an hbt or non regulation sports attire thus t he weird insignia arrangement.

PAUL

Love these. Great to see period evidence of HJ insignia anomalies.

Come on Kamerades .
    Just look at him , he is disleksic .

I've been lucky enough to recently find a period book which I've been after for two years now. I needed it because it can often explain photos like these and in this case it does.

The boy on the left is incorrectly dressed but actually he's nearer to being correctly dressed than the boy on the right. Sounds bizarre but regulations state that a tracksuit could be worn over the normal sports kit in cold weather and that the tracksuit top should have a cloth diamond sewn onto the left upper arm. No mention is made of the triangle so strictly speaking that addition is incorrect.

It's possible that this photo was taken at a large Bann or Gebiet level competition and that the triangle was being worn temporarily in order to show where in the Reich the team was from.
    Last edited by Garry; 10th June 2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: changed 'training suit' to 'tracksuit'

Garry,
    Thanks for the info. What's the title of the book?

../henrik

I'm using the Vorschriften book Henrik.
    Last edited by Garry; 17th June 2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: added more information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast