Marine-HJ Kriegsmarine Hemd uniform regulation

Thanks Received
I'm doing a little bit of research on the Marine-HJ, and I came across a picture (see attached picture 2, the guy without a hat) posted by Alois in an earlier thread of a HJ member wearing a white Kriegsmarine Matrosen Hemd. The question in that specific topic was if he was wearing a white tirangle.

However, I am more intrigued by the fact that he is wearing a 'standard' Kriegsmarine hemd for Matrosen.
Looking at the arm cuffs it's definitely not the Takelhemd or Marine-HJ Arbeitsbluse (picture 1, worn with or without the seperate Kieler-Kragen and knot), and to me it really looks like a Kriegsmarine hemd.

Could anyone please tell me if wearing this shirt was part of the Marine-HJ uniform, and therefore regulation?
Also, would this shirt be a HJ item, with RZM tag, or is it just really a Kriegsmarine hemd?

Thanks in advance for the help.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The white Matrosen-shirt was part of the MHJ uniform at some stage. Nothing unusual you have spotted there.

Your last question I cannot answer but I strongly suspect they had a standard RZM tag.

Rgds

Daniel

Back