Marine-HJ leader- Stammführer - RJF Stab triangle

Thanks Received
Photo of a Marine-HJ Stammführer.

Note: white top visor cap, RJF Stab triangle with Traditionslitze.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Nice pic. The presence of the RJF-Stab triangle shows that this chap was a Stammführer in the appointment of Bannführer of either Reichsbann Schiffahrt or Binnenschiffahrt. Should be possible to find out his name.

I can't quite decipher the name on the back of the photo:

Unser Schulleiter Snjojek ???
Our school leader S.......

Possible leader of one of the Reichsseesportschulen.

Attachments

Yes, the reverse side suggests that he was the leader of a school. I'm not home right now, but I'm 99% sure I have seen the same man more than once on photos I have and which are related to the Seemoos Reichsseesportschule. I remember on one photo he's standing in front of the Zeppelin hall in Friedrichshafen.

Not sure about his name either

Rgds

Daniel

Nice pic. The presence of the RJF-Stab triangle shows that this chap was a Stammführer in the appointment of Bannführer of either Reichsbann Schiffahrt or Binnenschiffahrt. Should be possible to find out his name.

Hmm, interesting what you state there.

Well, let's put it this way: I'm sure there were half a dozen of Marine-HJ men kicking about in the RJF itself with the rank of Stammfuehrer and wearing the aforementioned triangle.

Also, I strongly suspect a leader of a Reichsbann had a higher rank than Stammfuehrer.

As mentioned in the post before, it is the Schulleiter of RSSS 2 in Seemoos.

Rgds

Daniel

Hi Daniel, I'll try to find the reference I used for the info I posted but just on that rank thing, the leader of Reichsbann Binnenschiffahrt in 1939 was Obergefolgschaftsführer Erich Loeffert (promoted to Stammführer Nov 1939) and the head of Reichsbann Blinde in the same period was Obergefolgschaftsführer Franz Bögge so these guys didn't necessarily have high rank.

Back