New photo with early tinnie

Thanks Received
What do you make of this one? The description said Marine HJ but I don't know. I have no idea what the badge on his right pocket is.

EDIT: Hope you like it because I had to go right to the limit of my budget for this one. Remember I don't spend more than 10 euro per pic.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Traditions stripe on triangle?

Attachments

Last edited:
Another lovely picture pat well done

I think the badge on his right pocket is an SA commemorative badge from the 1931 Brunswick rally.

nice traditon triangle as well,

Cheers steve

Pic........................

Attachments

Absolutely no idea about that particular medal / tinnie. Pity that we can not get a clearer picture of it.

I dont think it is HJ, right?

Regards

Antonio

another lovely pic pat, shame you cant see the badge better

Hi,

I don't want to sound funny, but i.m.o. it is clearly a DJ marksman badge (sorry, don't collect badges and that's why I'm not familiar with the correct English terms).

Rgds

Daniel

That's the HJ Scharfschütze (marksman) badge Pat.

There was no DJ marksman badge incidentally as the DJ only had one level of shooting proficiency badge (basic) as opposed to three in the HJ: basic, marksman, master shot

Attachments

ok ... wrong termanology

That's the HJ Scharfschütze (marksman) badge Pat.

There was no DJ marksman badge incidentally as the DJ only had one level of shooting proficiency badge (basic) as opposed to three in the HJ: basic, marksman, master shot

OK, this is what I meant. Of course the marksman looked a bit different. Again: I don't collect badges, so I didn't know the right name. I just wanted to bring the thought up.

Daniel

Back