Not a regulation Hitler Youth uniform in sight..

Thanks Received
1932 pre-Election photo. Introducing the Eltze (Hannover - Gau Niedersachsen) Hitlerjugend, also known as the Scruffy-Crew.
Apart from the shoes/boots, everything else is either Homemade or taken from Dads wardrobe.

The board says: "You Dear Germans, Mother and Father, vote Adolf Hitler, the German Führer" And if i`m not mistaken, it looks like the little Chubby fellow is wearing a normal NSDAP Membership Badge :w00t:

edit: The armbands are a treat, one or two i cant figure out, and the Flag looks like it`s an early Microsoft Windows logo? lol.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I know this photo but can't say were I saw it before. It's a really nice one, thanks for sharing!
Hi, it`s the original, on the back there is pencil that says 6 März 1932. Maybe you have seen it when it was for sale on MA Shops?
It`s a fantastic photo, and proof that Microsoft was a German invention. These are the first Webmasters ! lol. anyone recognize the flag? edit: i mailed it to Otto Spronk, if there were copies made, or postcards made, then he will know, when it comes to rare photos, you cant beat him :yo:

Attachments

Last edited:
I guess made up of every Teenie in that town, using whatever uniform pieces they could find. So a variety of every Youth organization and uniform piece known to man and beast back then.

That's gotta be one of the nicest HJ related pics I have ever seen. Love that early stuff. If it was mine, I'd do a hi res scan and print out a nice enlarged copy to frame up. Awesome.
Yeah it`s a killer :first:
I was thinking about that to go into the cabinet as a backdrop. Got all the homemade swatikas there, static, mobile, floating, thin, thick.. and a funny looking DJ one, or single rune.

Sweet man, that's gonna look great. I'm thinking about doing something similar with this

or this

Attachments

Yes, but i put a Photo book together for the wife online this year, all images were said to be "Great Quality, perfect for the chosen size" and when the almost 100 buck photo book arrived, it looked like.... well, i could have done a better job using the home printer and staples, half cut.

They look so funny and with all the talk I see among serious collectors, getting hot under the collar about "fakes", these kids have the right attitude ... "I made it myself and that's good enough for me." LOL

Poster arrived today, super quality. It was printed in Germany :bounce:rather surprising to see. Will most definitely get more done in the future.

Looking at the headwear and the fact that the flag has a cross with what appears to be a central device I'm thinking Scharnhorst Jugend Jo. Can't be 100% sure though.
Garry, Wim just sent me the following:
The photo says HJ, if this was not there I would immediately have said: Schulbann des NSS - Nat.Soz. Schülerbund, due to the use of the students-caps. And I still think they are!
With an order from April 1, 1933 the disbanding of the NS-Schülerbund in der HJ was ordered by von Schirach. From then on these school-groups were phrased as Schuldgruppen der HJ. There were quite some interesting notes about the incorporation: names like Standortschulführer, Unterbannschulführer, Bannschulführer and Gebietsschulführer.
The above information comes from issue 5 from April 13, 1933 from the "Verordnungsblatt der RJF der NSDAP".

Just thinking aloud.... The photo was obviously taken before the vote in 1932 (hence the lad holding the Vote for Adolf poster), being either in July or November 1932. If it was in November 1932, that may explain the caption Hitlerjugend, as it was around this time, the end of 1932 that Baldur v. Schirach merged the Schülerbund into the HJ. So more than likely that it is the Schülerbund .. did they also not wear Wolfsangel too ? one guy in the photo is wearing a wolfsangel armband, and maybe the other strange armband is for the schülerbund?

Back