Panzerbä45 photo collection

Good question! This is not the first picture I find with lederhosen but it's hard to say if they were taken in the courtyard or also accepted at the rallies.

Looking very presentable in those lederhose.
Would these be considered legitimate uniform?

These are noted in a batch of regulations covering 1938 as being forbidden for wear as part of the HJ/DJ uniform. There is nothing after these regulations which reverses that so we can assume that they remained illegal for wear. Judging by what we can see of this boy's shoulder straps the photograph pre-dates the regulation.

These are noted in a batch of regulations covering 1938 as being forbidden for wear as part of the HJ/DJ uniform. There is nothing after these regulations which reverses that so we can assume that they remained illegal for wear. Judging by what we can see of this boy's shoulder straps the photograph looks to have been taken between 1936 and 1938 so at that time his Lederhosen was permissible.

It is all clear now, Garry. Thanks.

I wonder if von Schirach banned them after seeing himself in this picture and realising that he looked like a huge 9 year old :)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

;););)

hey, I love lederhosen too ! :001_cool:
I use to wear them often while on the mountains, but never with harness...but in Austria they're pretty common.

an interesting Flakhelfer picture dated 1944

Attachments

Hi to all,
I add here my only HY photo, maybe a Flakhelfer.
Thanks

Regards

Attachments

new portrait!

The kid has an interesting buckle but I cannot figure out what's inside the wreath circle.

Maybe a pre HJ/DJ boy scout organisation? he holds a sidecap in his hands and has no insignia on the shirt.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back