Proud parents? - Landjahr triangle

Thanks Received
Are these nice young people the proud parents?

Note landjahr triangle.

../henrik

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Really nice photo, you did well to pick out the Landjahr Triangle!

This guy is obviously a leader how old would he be?

Cheers

Nick

nice picture but think some one ought to kill the spider in the back ground before it eats the babys head off:lol:

dont think they could have been to old and starting for the fuhrer another hj makes you wonder what ever happen to the young family though

great pic and good uniform detail steve

Translation of words in background... I called you?:confused:

It's a Bible quote from Isaiha 42,6.
"I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I will also hold you by the hand and watch over you, And I will appoint you as a covenant to the people, As a light to the nations,"

"Ich der Herr habe dich gerufen in Gerechtigkeit und habe dich bei deiner Hand gefaßt und habe dich behütet und habe dich zum Bund unter das Volk gegeben, zum Licht der Heiden,"

I think it's a quote from the baptism of Jesus.

../henrik

It is a nice picture for sure. Junge, junge, junge!!!

By the way, under his Leistungsabzeichen there is another insignia, can anyone tell me which one?

Regards

Antonio

funny I saW this during the fighting in YUGOSLAVIA. The young people knowng they may die at any time did things they would not normally do in order to experience that part of life thus younger mothers and fathers. This brings up another subject being the LEIBENBORN and the BDM girls a subject not talked about much but would be fascinating IMO.

paul

My two cents, I thought he looks a little older to still be wearing a HJ uniform. He looks more like 20/21 to me. Is he a leader of some kind? And yeah, someone needs to take care of that spider!

Rob

Last edited:
Back