Recommended sites for HJ photos?

Thanks Received
Hi Guys... I was wondering, as long as it's not against forum rules to do so, if anyone can recommend any good websites (apart from this one... of course!) with a good selection of single HJ photos for sale? Thanks a lot, cheers, Hansi :thumb:

There are lots of HJ photos on Ebay DE all the time, but a lot of competetion for the good ones and some modern repros there as well. Many of the photo collectors here have a good source, guys like Zander and Cemifor are known photo collectors so they get offers that don't show up other places. Hopefully they will chime in here as they both have photo collections that are very nice and I am sure they will have some good tips.

Thanks a lot Darin... I'm so useless on eBay, I always seem to just miss out in the closing seconds by a £1 or $1.. so it would be great to discover a good, permanent source. I'll wait and see if someone knows of a good site. Cheers and thanks.. Hansi :thumb:

The trick I use to win on ebay is to use bidsniper. I decide my top price I will pay and have sniper software bid seconds before the auction ends. That way I don't exceed what I think an item is worth or get caught up in the bidding wars.

Yes, I've heard about 'sniping' but never actually got around to finding out anything about it. I'll have to look into that... sounds like the way to go... thanks again Darin :thumbup1:

Hello Hansi,

I have'nt bougt much recently.

My primary sources are ebay and German militaria dealers.
But prices on ebay have gone crazy.

Some dealers have nice photos. Prices are sometimes fair, sometimes expencive.

One example: militaerfotoshop.com , he has many nice portraits at the moment. See militaerfotoshop.com

Hi Hansi

Ive had some good results through the photo sales section on WAF always let the seller know youre intrested in any other HJ/BDM pictures they may aquire:thumb:

Historical-media.com has some cracking albums from time to time but you have to be quick ,

its also well worth dropping Toby a mail at Dasreich.com he also get some cracking albums and pictures

Good hunting,

steve

Thanks a lot Henrik and Steve, I will try out all those sites that you have listed, I hadn't heard of any of them so I'm really looking forward to checking them out. Yes, eBay... what can one say...:frusty: As I mentioned before, I never have any luck there but it's not what it used to be anyway, with so many fakes, copies, and over-priced items. To be honest, I would much rather purchase through a known and respected dealer or a fellow forum member... so many thanks for all the information, I really appreciate your help guys...
cheers, Hansi :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back