Reichserziehungswoche of DAF and HJ 30.6. - 7.7.1935

Thanks Received
Hello mates,

I have a nice photo group, taken during the Reichserziehungswoche of DAF and HJ, 30.6. - 7.7.1935. Here is one of the best photos. We can see Baldur v. Schirach with some HJ leaders. Can anybody identify some of the other people?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I don't recognise any faces apart from his either Sven. We could work out some of them I'm sure if we could see the ranks and triangles. I'll have a look through my stuff to see if the event is mentioned elsewhere.

Edit: do you know where this photo was taken?

I was on MFF quickly yesterday Sven and noticed that a couple of guys there see Axmann is on the photo. Which one of them do they think he is? I have to say that I don't see him.

There is a very good chance that one of the men is Erich Sundermann, the Gebietsführer of Württemberg but it's difficult to tell.

Hi Garry, I haven't seen this photo at MFF, I've only bought it there. So I have no idea about Axmann.

I was on MFF quickly yesterday Sven and noticed that a couple of guys there see Axmann is on the photo. Which one of them do they think he is? I have to say that I don't see him.

There is a very good chance that one of the men is Erich Sundermann, the Gebietsführer of Württemberg but it's difficult to tell.

Back