Thanks Received
Hi all,

I received this week a couple of gifts. One of the is this lovely picture from a Rheinländer DJ with a lovely Tinnie Düsseldorf Schlageter 1933.

Well, it is not spectacular, but there are many details in this picture. Yes, he is from the Rheinland, as we see in his triangle, West Ruhr-Niederrhein. It is not possible to guess the Bann.

But we can see also many other details like the DJ Abzeichen that he is wearing just above the Tinnie. This confirms, somehow that the picture was taken before 1935. I believe this badge was prohibited from 1935. Is that correct?

Could also he be a Jungzugführer? I say because it looks that the Lanyard that he is wearing is green. Just having a look at the book: "Bekleidung und Ausrüstung der HJ" from 1934, page 42, you can find a lovely table for the DJ and the color of the Lanyard for the different Grades. It cannot be a "Landesfarbe" or the colors of the Band because for that Gebiet are black and white (same book, page 93).

And well, I love this Tinnie (also attached), it was my very first Tinnie and now, I have more than 115.

I am sure that I have missed more information in that picture, so feel free to correct me or to add something new. Always welcome!!

If you are interested to read a bit more about this Tinnie, you can check the post that I wrote a good while ago.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f27/duesseldorf-schlageter-1933-a-1069/

Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Back