SA - HJ boy?

Thanks Received
I have found this pics... I guess Is a phater whit his son in SA uniform. The last one is same boy I guess some year ago... Same shirt but different pants and insignia in arm. Please I need help whit that, and what date can to be?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Looks like the kid is wearing a childs SA brownshirt,note the piping and collar tabs,also the rune in the diamond shape is something i have not seen before.Very nice photos,are these yours?

Yes I just got it this month. but I'm curious because also the Hj mann not have any kind of number on collar tabs, also not have shoulder board...
Maybe before 1931?

Looks like the kid is wearing a childs SA brownshirt,note the piping and collar tabs,also the rune in the diamond shape is something i have not seen before.

Here's a photo of a similar Sigrune.

Attachments

In the first 2 pictures they both wearing a SA uniform. In the last pic as said the child is wearing a DJ uniform. Nice pictures :thumb:

I hope you were able to get an answer to your question, Albrecht.
Sorry my knowledge is too limited.

I would date this photo from 1929 to 1932 .

( in my opinion )

I agree. The 'Deutsches Jungvolk' became part of the Hitler Youth movement in 1931 and I would date this photo to around then. However, the DJ pre-dated the HJ and the sigrune symbol was in use by the Jungvolk before the HJ was formed so the third photo may be a little earlier but as I say, I would personally date it to 1930/1.

Back