Sweet photograph on thebay

Thanks Received

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Buying version of uniform

Hello,
and here is the buying version of such uniforms from 1939.
Best Regards

Attachments

I was very pleased to se the Photo of the kids, as I have never seen a Picture of "Kid-stuff" i action - that Means a lot to me, as I have a childrens helmet in my collection
. so guys, here is a Picture of my helmet - "the reel stuff":

Attachments

Equipment was also available..

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

Interesting that the third boy from the left side took his SOLDAT frontkampfer look to a realistic level ... he is wearing a helmet cover ... very cool .

Surely the kid second from right wears THIS?

Attachments

Here is an interesting question. Around the same time period, did the allies, bzw. England and the USA also sell kids war uniforms and stuff?

As interesting as the photo and items are, they speak volumes, preparing not only the HJ for war with war games, but aiming as young as possible, to get the smallest interested in .. well, war :sad:

Here is an interesting question. Around the same time period, did the allies, bzw. England and the USA also sell kids war uniforms and stuff?

As interesting as the photo and items are, they speak volumes, preparing not only the HJ for war with war games, but aiming as young as possible, to get the smallest interested in .. well, war :sad:
Regardless of the government, boys like to play war. It must be in our DNA.

The images in this thread are fantastic, thanks to all who have contributed. A real statement to the militaristic mindset that the government instilled in the German people during the time. Great thread.

Back