Three new photos just arrived...

Thanks Received
Hi Guys... these BDM photographs just arrived this morning in the post...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The second photo of the BDM girl , very pretty :001_tt1:
The first BDM girl .......:violin:

Yes... you're right there but, look at the length of her hair, those plats are doubled... that's got to count for something! Cheers, Hansi

nice photographs john! now is there any hj collectors here got a bdm skirt with the white buttons around the waist in the collection they can show? just never seen one in real life, were these made with jm/bdm rzm tags like other clothing?

cheers ewan

Here's another one....

Attachments

The skirt does not really have white buttons , it however ; has button holes so that the blouse that is being worn does not bunch up and pulled out of place . The blouse has 6 or 8 buttons aroud the waist to attach to the skirt . I have a BDM blouse that I will post scans soon when time permits .

I know of three BDM skirts . Someone from the old HJ forum posted scans of one in his collection with the RzM tag .

I have only seen two more , both on ebay in the last 10 years , they sold for over 450 dollars each.

I know of three BDM skirts . Someone from the old HJ forum posted scans of one in his collection with the RzM tag .

I have only seen two more , both on ebay in the last 10 years , they sold for over 450 dollars each.

cool, shame that forum crash lost alot of good images and info but i think its recovered very well :) would love to find the white bdm shirt :001_smile:

BDM JM Rock I

That was member 'Blitzmädel' Joe. Here are the pics he posted:

Attachments

Back