Unknown uniform

Thanks Received
Hello

I try to identified the uniform of these young lads. Maybe a foreign country but with no certitude or some sort of Geländedienstanzug ? Any help was appreciated.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I'm stumped on this one.. Looks like the owner smudged the buckles in Photoshop. I'm guessing that the guys in the strange jackets are HJ but it would be useful if we could see those buckles.

Thanks for your response Garry. I'm the owner of the picture, IMO she is original. So about the buckles difficult to say more, too blurry... Hope these new scans are better

Attachments

I had a stripped uniform like this aprox 20 years ago .
It was of a brown HBT material .
I thought it was a first model DAK uniform,
but I latter found out that DAK tunics are made of a fine cotton twill , not Herring bone twill .
I eventually traded it off to a dealer who told me that the tunic was an Org Todt tropical uniform .

I wonder if those boys pictured are completing their Landjahr Lauri? Here's a photo of mine where the Landjahr boys who are kneeling/sitting are wearing what appears to be a short jacket rather than a shirt? The colour is definitely darker than a HJ shirt and the cut seems to be similar to those in your photo.

An alternative to the above is that yours is a group of Landdienst members engaged in leadership training at a Landdienstlehrhof. The building them certainly seems quite large and may be one. I'm going through the regulations now to see if I can find anything about a special uniform for the Lehrhöfe. EDit: nope, nothing in there about a special uniform.

Attachments

Again as with an earlier posted photo (from Lauri).
It could be early NPEA, as practically every NPEA institution had a different uniform in 1934.
There was hardly any unity!!

Just a guess of mine, but I can be wrong. It is no Waisenhaus, I think, but in some ways the
shown dress is a sort of look-a-like. The blanket roll over the shoulder reminds me what I have
seen earlier with old NPEA-photos.

Thank you both for your contribution. I only know it has existed a fatigues suit for the Landjahr, as pictured Garry. Indeed, the blanket roll over the shoulder is sometimes observed on the pictures about Jungmannen. Pity that the photo has no caption!

Back