Who is she

Thanks Received
Hello guys,

a kiwi here :zealandwith the only HJ photo I have. I was wondering who the lady on the left is in the photo , as appearantly she has been seen before. I understand that the previous owner posted the photo as well on a HJ forum, not sure if it is this one ?

Anyways if anyone can help with identifying her or have photos with the same lady in them, let me know please

Thanks

KM-NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, please upload the pic normally. No links to external image hosts are allowed. Also, the link did not work anyway. Regards

Welcome to the forum KM-NZ. As Metall says, we don't allow external photo hosts here on the forum. Please upload the photo to the forum. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Sorry mod :(

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I'm guessing that there is nothing on the back of the photo KM? Date or location?

no nothing. The previous owner stated he seen her before in some publication maybe ? The quest continues lol

I`ll take the one on the left, the one on the right looks like she might get fat when she gets older ... LOL

Looks like the lady on the left is a participating in some sort of sporting event,the lady on the right might be a judge or a referee of some kind,notice the lanyard with something attached to the end maybe a whistle.Just a guess

Back