Achievement book for the RJA Reichsjugendsportabzeichen

Thanks Received
My favourite Document, because the Owner did it in the NPEA Klotzsche in Dresden, called Rudolf Schröter Schule.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Kurt, a wonderful document, do you know then the exact location of the school? (Street)
I was in Dresden-Klotzsche with the army, maybe the school is known to me.
greeting atze
P.S. also the Führerausweis is a nice document

Hey Atze. Nice to see you here too. Today and in the early Past the School was the "Sächsische Landesschule am Tümmelsberg" In 1934 it was established as NPEA til 1945. Here are some Pics for you.

Greetings
Kurt / Herbert

Attachments

Interesting book H. Thanks for showing it. According to this site the school was in the soviet zone after the war and until 1992 Atze. In 2001 it was rebuilt and is now the Institut für Arbeit und Gesundheit which puts it at the following address:

Institut für Arbeit und Gesundheit
der Deutschen Gesetzlichen Unfallversicherung (IAG)
Königsbrücker Landstraße 2
01109 Dresden

Hi Garry!

This School is not far away from my Flat. When I visit some Friends in Klotzsche I pass it everytime. Do you have some more informations or pics for me. About the Bann 100 is very few to find. If you get something all around Hj Dreasden oder NPEA, please let me know. Well Thanks!

Greetings
Herbert

Here's some more on Dresden Herbert. If I come across any more info in my stuff I'll put it up.

Once the restructure of the Hitler Youth was complete and announced in July 1933 Bann 100 was designated as Dresden-Altstadt. This is how things looked at that time:

HJ:
The HJ Bann head office was located at Dresden A1, An der Kreuzkirche 3 and the Bannführer was Unterbannführer Hans Abt

Jungvolk:
There were three DJ Jungbanne for Dresden:

1/100 Dresden-Ost and 3/100 Dresden-Mitte with a combined head office at Horst-Wessel Platz 1 under Jungbannführer Heinz Schäfer
2/100 Dresden-West with its head office at Ritzenbergstrasse 4 under Stammführer August Härtel

BDM:
Untergau Dresden-Altstadt co-located with the HJ Bann at Dresden A1, An der Kreuzkirche 3 under Untergauführerin Irma Händel

Jungmädel:
JM-Untergau Dresden Ost
JM-Untergau Dresden West
JM-Untergau Dresden Mitte

All JM-Untergaue were also administered from Dresden A1, An der Kreuzkirche 3 under Jungmädeluntergauführerin Hertha Bochmann

Oberbann/Gau:
Bann 100 Dresden-Altstadt and the three Dresden Jungbanne were part of Oberbann 2 Ostsachsen under Oberbannführer Martin Ludwig. Oberbann head office was at Horst Wessel Platz 1, Dresden A 20.

BDM-Untergau Dresden-Altstadt and the Jungmädel were part of Gau 2 Ostsachsen under Gauführerin Charlotte Kling. Head office was Dresden A, Wiener-Srasse 13.

1935:
In 1935 Bann Dresden-Altstadt was renamed to Dresden-Stadt. Jungbann 3/103 was dissolved and the two remaining Jungbanne were redesignated. The RJF structure list for 1936 shows them as Jungbann 1/103 Dresden-A and Jungbann 2/103 Dresden-N which I think corresponds to A(ltstadt) and N(eustadt).

1937:
The RJF Structure list for August 1937 shows that the two remaining Jungbanne had been combined into one by this time. This and the HJ Bann were both administered from offices in Wiener-Strasse 49. The BDM-Untergau and JM-Untergau both shared offices in Wiener-Strasse 40.

: Bann 100 Dresden-Altstadt redesignated as Bann 100 Dresden

1944:
I have a scan of a communication from Bann 100 Dresden showing that in 1944 the head office had moved to Dresden A1, Schulgutstrasse 7.

Right, you've got loads of addresses now so go get your camera ;)

Thank you, Garry!

If the the Time is right, I shoot some Pics and upload it here. Do you know anthing about the Hj Gefolgschaften in Dresden? I need to know for my Uniform to make it complete.

Once again well thanks for your research!

Greetings
Herbert

Back