Album Stamps "DJH Für Jugendherbergen 20pf"?

Thanks Received
Here are 2 pretty cool stamps "DJH Für Jugendherbergen 20pf" with gum backs and postage like perforations. I wonder if there is a book these go in? Mike

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
THESE are not postal stamps wonder if they go into one of the cigaette type albums of the period. Have never seen these before but would image there are more in the set

PAUL

i HAVE A NICE COLLECTION OF reich stamps around two hundred different

I kinda figured they were cigarette type peices. I wish I had more to show. I also collect 3rd Reich postage and have a pretty good collection. Mike

Stamps

I believe the photo shows a type of give away for a product.I don't think it was for smokes but mabey for candy or something.They are unique I have never seen before.Mike C.

these are what caled vingeretteres i have several of these myself issued from the youth hostels just another way of raiseing funds for the party

... just another way of raiseing funds for the party

Just another way of raiseing funds for the DJH (youth hostels) !... And if you think I'm not right, show me a regulation that says the DHJ is a party formation or belongs to the party.
Best regards

Debertex as previously discussed the association is obvious whether you like it or not it is just plain logic. The Hostel association may and probably had no say in the association and like most Germans in fact where not party members but to many HJ/BDM TOKENS TINNIES show this association by use of the HJ symbol. I with respect think it is you who should show proof of no association after 1936 at least.

PAUL

Hello Paul and the others,

No problem for me if you believe what you believe ! I don't want to have the last word. It's just collecting (items of a hard time : we don't have to forget it) and not making a new world or something else.

Just another exemple : I remember a "Coca Cola" publicity in a german periodical ("Die Woche" perhaps) showing HJ boys drinking Coke. It was in the 30th. Do I have to prouve that this company didn't belong to the party ?
Best regards

I remember a "Coca Cola" publicity in a german periodical ("Die Woche" perhaps) showing HJ boys drinking Coke. It was in the 30th. Do I have to prouve that this company didn't belong to the party ?

DEBERTEX now you are talking apples and oranges there is no similarity to the topic at hand here and Coke was a N AMERICAN company I do not think COKE bottled in GERMANY for very long after 39 right .I just think you are arguing against the obvious and logic

PAUL

Last edited:
Until 1941, until the war began for the us.

I speak about what I think could be important (or just interesting), not about apples ! but you are right and I am wrong.

Best regards

THE HOSTEL OWNERES and their association where first off business people and the end all is they where in it to make money. The party was spending lavish amounts on the youth movement and these folks wanted to make money. Those HJ banners in front of the hostels did not get there by accident IMO

paul

when i was out in france last i stopped off at a really superb museum out there the owner had a display of coke related items and they did produce for germany untill 1941 then from the brand of coke they changed the name to fanta and there were big ties between the third reich and coca cola the owner spent quite a long time with me telling me the storey but his best item was a enigma machine which he picked up at a flea market in france the guy selling it thought it was a broken type writer and the price he paid just 157francs oh why cant i find one like that :laugh:

MAY BE ANOTHER THREAD , but I can not believe there was a connection with head office coke after 39 it must have been more of illegal use of the recipe after that me thinks. H FORD recieved an EK1 FROM hITLER EARLY IN THE 30s but Ford cut of relations as the war started

PAUL

Back