Be aware if you ever see this BDM ausweis for sale...

Thanks Received
..I bought it off a user named Brikkita, but item never received. He/she got banned off the site for screwing over several other people. ..and this user is also on eBay. Surely this is the same person, as they were both in Canada and by the negative feedback on eBay.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
It's good to know. I'll keep an eye on it. What a shame you didn't receive it. It's incredible there are people like this Brikitta in forums full of people/sellers of good will.

Handle on ebay is the same (Brikkita). Address listed is NB, Canada. Lots of negative feedback there too....

Perform a member search on eBay. On WAF that person has been banned.

Did you log in first? I just did it on my computer. I can upload a screen scrape if you want.

This person also goes by J.E. Morrissey, Canadian1812, Josh Morrissey, Brigette Filion and uses email Canadianmilitaryantiques.Hotmail.co.uk, upper-Canadian@hotmail.ca . He sold me a German cross in May 2014 and never sent it. At first claimed he was in a military school and couldn't reply, then said he placed claim for item with post office, and in Sept said he was still waiting for a reply. Now won't answer emails. It has been 11 months and no item and now no replies. He suckered me past the paypal claim period by claiming to wait for the postal wait period for claims.

Back