Berufswettkampf Ausland 1939 from Israel

Thanks Received
I just spotted this in a auction in Israel. I think this is a rare piece and that is why I want to share it here.
Starting bid is $ 300. The description is:

Ehren-Urkunde, certificate on behalf of the Nazi Party for good performance in a professional printing and paper competition. Sarona, June 1939. German.
A certificate given to Rudolf Bohme, in the colony of Sarona (a Templar colony next to Jaffa) for his performance in a professional printing competition. The symbol of Nazi Germany appears on the upper part of the certificate. It is possible that this competition was held during the Reichsberufswettkampf, a professional annual competition organized by the "German Labor Front" in cooperation with "Hitler Jugend" destined to check the theoretical and practical knowledge of various professionals and their affinity to the Nazi ideology.
Sarona is the fourth colony established by Templar Germans in Eretz Israel in the second half of the 19th cent. When the Nazis rose to power in Germany, a branch of the Nazi party was established in the colony. 29X43 cm in a frame 41.5X56 cm. Good condition. Folding marks and creases. Not examined out of frame.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Very nice to see that at least some documents survived from that area .

Back