Best website to buy documents?

Thanks Received
Hi, everyone. I am looking to start my collection. Can anyone recommend good & trusted websites that provide authentic documents? I am also really interested in buying a Hitler Youth Knife, and a Hitler Youth Flag, among many others. So if you know of any websites that offer those as well please include those! Thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome to the forum. You can't ever fully trust that a given dealer only has good stuff in his inventory. Much better to post items in which you're interested here on the forum before you buy. We have a knowledgeable membership here that hates to see collectors being ripped off.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You can't ever fully trust that a given dealer only has good stuff in his inventory. Much better to post items in which you're interested here on the forum before you buy. We have a knowledgeable membership here that hates to see collectors being ripped off.
Thanks! So, are you recommending that I post links to items I am thinking about buying and getting opinions on it?

HJ fan , welcome to our forum , what part of California do you live ? There are at least 2 members that live in California.

Thanks! So, are you recommending that I post links to items I am thinking about buying and getting opinions on it?

I would post images of the items in question until you get a real feel for what's right and what's not. Images are everything in this hobby when it comes to items. Just make sure to upload images to the forum and not use external links as when the host takes the photos down the threads become useless. Welcome to the forum, I am also from Gebeit California, in the San Diego area.

Back