Die Fanfare HJ/DJ/BDM paper

Thanks Received
I acquired this the other day, and plan to have it framed. I just took to the front page photo of the mass of HJ salutes.

Inside the few pages of the paper, there are interesting photos. I do not read German, so I am, for the most part, unable to translate most of it. but some of the captions under the photos are obvious.

Anyway, I thought I would share. Hope you like the photos. I don't know why the pics are slanted:confused1:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

i been looking for a fanfare paper for ages,.also i have been learning german for about 6 months now & it all started from translating documents & books etc,sometimes the gothic script is hard but you get used to it.& its very interesting.& obviously very usefull in our hobby,the HJ books & BDM books & magazines wehrmacht papers & NSDAP papers,volkischer beobachter,& angriff,some very interesting reading,from the german point of veiw.but yeah a very nice item

si

Fantastic! :thumb:
Nice to see another one. I myself am proud to say I own a copy. I shall post mine when I get a chance one day, has some superb HJ photos inside.

Back